GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to our website please read carefully our GENERAL TERMS, which apply in every case where you access the website and decide to navigate within it and to use its services, regardless of the purchase of products. 3941 MILANO offers products for sale and performs its own electronic commerce business solely to their end users who are "consumers" or "buyers". All the items on sale on this site are new, conceived and designed by 3941 MILANO. 3941 MILAN makes their collections in Italian laboratories and therefore they are MADE IN ITALY. Every single item is hand made and made by highly skilled craftsmen who ensure a very high standard. They are the result of accurate and complex manufacturing processes with the use of fabrics, leather and exclusive and precious accessories. Therefore, in the case of small irregularities, these are not defects, but rather guarantee their uniqueness and authenticity, confirming their non-industrial or serial nature. Also 3941 MILANO does not have warehouse or stock, each item is hand made after each order confirmation. The essential features of all the items are presented on 3941 MILAN within each product card. The images and colors of the products offered for sale at 3941 MILANO may, however, not be 100% equivalent to the actual ones for the Internet browser or monitor used. By placing an order make an offer to purchase a product under the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. To conclude a contract with 3941 MILANO you must be 18 years old and have a valid credit or debit card issued by a trusted bank. 3941 MILAN reserves the right to refuse any of your purchase requests. If your order is accepted, we will inform you with a confirmation of order sent by email. When you make an order you are committed to ensuring that all the details you provide are true and accurate, that you are authorized to use credit or debit card to make the order and that there is enough funds to cover the cost of products. All listed prices may be subject to up-to-date prices, and the shipping cost is variable for each individual country. Please check the final sale price before submitting the relevant order form.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
All the items on sale at 3941 MILANO are correlated by a card illustrating the property, the single price, variants and identification code.
- The Buyer can view all the items on the 3941 MILAN website, select them and put them in the "shopping cart" by clicking the "add to cart" button.
- After clicking the "Continue" button, the buyer will enter his / her data, billing and shipping address. If the shipping address differs from the billing address, it will also write the requested address. After filling out the above data, the shipping cost will automatically be calculated and added to the total order.
- After the buyer has selected the "pay" button, making a legally binding order, it will be redirected to a page to choose the preferred payment method. To complete the purchase agreement and authorize it and process its payment, you will need to complete all the required fields.
• The "Pay" button will only be active by ticking the box next to the Terms and Conditions information, confirming that you know them and accept all of them.
• Before clicking the "pay" button, the buyer can cancel the order at any time, modify the contents by removing the existing merchandise from the shopping cart and / or adding new products, as well as changing the shipping address and payment method . I would like to emphasize that, with this payment method, the execution of the binding order and the payment will take place simultaneously.
- If you choose the PAYPAL payment method, the buyer will be redirected to PayPal's website to make the payment.
- In the case of credit card payment, financial information (for example, credit / debit card number or date of expiry) will be forwarded via encrypted protocol to banks providing payment services electronic means, without any third party being able to access them in any way. In addition, such information will never be used by the Seller except to complete the procedures relating to your purchase and to issue any refunds in the event of any refund of the product as a result of your right of withdrawal, or if it becomes necessary prevent or report to the police forces the fraud commission on 3941 MILANO.com.
The purchase contract will not be concluded until Seller has accepted the order, with an acknowledgment of receipt sent by e-mail to the buyer.
If the order is not accepted, the seller will notify the buyer as soon as possible of the non-acceptance of the order received. In that case, any payment already made by the buyer will be immediately refunded.
The Seller reserves the right to refuse the order made by the Buyer for the following specific cases:
• If the data entered by the buyer is false and / or incomplete, or the seller may reasonably question the truthfulness;
• If the payment due to the buyer is not executed immediately after placing the order by clicking the "Buy Now" button;
• If the Buyer has not previously fulfilled a payment obligation with respect to the Seller;
• If the Buyer has refused to accept and / or has not withdrawn the orders made in the past with the Seller;
• If the required shipping address is not located in the buyer's country of residence.